Monday, February 22, 2010

Can You Light A Candle With An Electric Stove What To Use With This Type Of Incense/potpourri Burner?

What to use with this type of incense/potpourri burner? - can you light a candle with an electric stove

A few years ago I bought a stick of incense / potpourri burner, but I'm not sure what they are buying in order to save him. Originally bought large bottles of the product with him was more like a liquid, oil, that some people use in their pans. The party that "supports" the product can contain more than 10 oz're, probably to put a tea light underneath. Help? I think I should buy liquid potpourri, but I never see you on the use of potpourri burners, liquid, or a point of power, I use the oven ... Candle Tea is really enough for any perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment